ST. LOUIS, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Sigma-Aldrich Corporation (NASDAQ: SIAL) will hold its 2013 Annual Shareholders Meeting on Tuesday, May 7, 2013 at 11:00 AM Central Time at the Sigma-Aldrich Corporation Life Science and High Technology Center located at 2909 Laclede Avenue, St. Louis, MO. Presenters will include: President and CEO, Rakesh Sachdev; and Executive Vice-President, Chief Financial Officer and Treasurer, Jan Bertsch.
Audio Call Dial-In Information: Domestic: (877) 303-8022 International: (973) 200-3362 Conference ID: 45736971
Interested parties may listen via live audio broadcast and view the presentation slides over the internet, available at http://investor.sigmaaldrich.com . Users can click the "Webcast" icon to access this file. A replay of the meeting and the presentation slides will be posted on the Company's website following the meeting.
The Company will present and webcast presentations at the following investor conferences in May:
- Baird 2013 Growth Stock Conference on Thursday, May 9, 2013 in Chicago, IL, presenting at 10:55 AM (Central).
- Bank of America/Merrill Lynch 2013 Health Care Conference on Thursday, May 16, 2013 in Las Vegas, NV, presenting at 8:00 AM (Pacific).
- UBS Global Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 in New York, NY, presenting at 3:30 PM (Eastern).
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV