PETACH TIKVA, Israel, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Eltek Ltd. (NASDAQ:ELTK), the leading Israeli manufacturer of advanced circuitry solutions, today announced that it filed its annual report containing audited consolidated financial statements for the year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The annual report is available on the Company's website at http://www.eltekglobal.com. Shareholders may receive a hard copy of the annual report free of charge upon request.
About the Company
Eltek is Israel's leading manufacturer of printed circuit boards, the core circuitry of most electronic devices. It specializes in the complex high-end of PCB manufacturing, i.e., HDI, multi-layered and flex-rigid boards. Eltek's technologically advanced circuitry solutions are used in today's increasingly sophisticated and compact electronic products. For more information, visit Eltek's website at www.eltekglobal.com.Forward Looking Statements. Certain matters discussed in this news release are forward-looking statements that involve a number of risks and uncertainties including, but not limited to statements regarding expected results in future quarters, risks in product and technology development and rapid technological change, product demand, the impact of competitive products and pricing, market acceptance, the sales cycle, changing economic conditions and other risk factors detailed in the Company's filings with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission. SOURCE Eltek Ltd.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV