First Quarter and Recent Business Highlights
- Signed new and expanded customer relationships including T-Mobile, Bank of the West, Blue Shield of California, CB Richard Ellis, DeVry Inc, SAIC, Geisinger System Services, Hearst Corporation, Teradata Corporation, Trinity Health, Nasdaq, VCE, among others.
- Announced the Jive Spring cloud release, the social business market's most innovative platform. Major new functionality in this release includes Purposeful Places, which allows the creation of virtual work spaces that deeply integrate with Salesforce.com and Box to bring together people, content, and information in intelligent collaboration areas optimized around specific business activities to produce tangible outcomes. Structured Outcomes takes everyday workplace conversations and converts them into actionable activities that drive rapid business results, enabling workers to move easily from discussion to execution.
- Announced the opening of new offices in Sydney, Melbourne, Australia; Hong Kong; and Singapore. Jive's expanded presence in the Asia Pacific region is timed perfectly with more companies around the world recognizing how social business platforms can deliver real business value for their customers, partners and employees, including increasing workforce productivity up to 15 percent and increasing top-line growth by as much as 4 percent.* ( *source: Top 3 global business consultancy research; November 2012).
- Announced the acquisitions of two companies. The first, Clara, develops analytics tools that allow businesses to understand, monitor and actively engage with community members across multiple online platforms. The second, StreamOnce, offers an innovative platform that connects email and other information streams directly into Jive, integrating disparate information systems for increased productivity.
- Announced that it will host an analyst and investor day at the W Hotel Times Square in New York City on May 21, 2013 beginning at 9:00am ET. During the day, various members of Jive's senior management will address the company's market opportunity, value proposition, product differentiation and future product roadmap. An audio webcast and the replay, of the event will be available on the investor relations section of Jive's website at http://investors.jivesoftware.com/ .
As of April 30, 2013, Jive is initiating guidance for its second quarter 2013 and reiterating guidance for the full year 2013, as follows:
- Second Quarter 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of $34.5 million to $35.5 million. Non-GAAP loss from operations is expected to be in the range of $10.0 million to $11.0 million. Non-GAAP loss per share is expected to be in the range of $0.16 to $0.18 based on approximately 65.9 million weighted-average diluted shares outstanding.
- Full Year 2013 Guidance: Total revenue is expected to be in the range of $148.0 million to $153.0 million. Non-GAAP loss from operations is expected to be in the range of $34.5 million to $38.5 million. Non-GAAP loss per share is expected to be in the range of $0.55 to $0.62 based on approximately 66.2 million weighted-average diluted shares outstanding. Free cash flow is expected to be in the range of $0 million to $3.0 million. Full year 2012 guidance includes dilution of $0.02 per share related to the acquisitions of Clara and StreamOnce.
With respect to the Company's expectations under "Financial Outlook" above, the Company has not reconciled non-GAAP loss from operations or non-GAAP loss per share to GAAP loss from operations and GAAP loss per share because the Company does not provide guidance for stock-based compensation, income taxes or amortization of intangible assets, which are reconciling items between those Non-GAAP and GAAP measures. As items that impact loss from operations and loss per share are out of the Company's control and/or cannot be reasonably predicted, the Company is unable to provide such guidance. Accordingly, a reconciliation to loss from operations and loss per share is not available without unreasonable effort.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV