For the fourth quarter ending June 28, 2013, the company is providing the following guidance:
- Revenue for the fourth fiscal quarter is expected to be $170 million to $185 million.
- GAAP net loss per diluted share for the fourth fiscal quarter is expected to be $(0.34) to $(0.29), and is expected to reflect approximately $16 million of total adjustments, including restructuring and severance charges, stock-based compensation expense, and intangibles amortization.
- Non-GAAP net income per diluted share for the fourth fiscal quarter is expected to be $0.12 to $0.17 and is expected to exclude the $16 million of total adjustments mentioned above.
A live webcast of the earnings conference call will be available on the Investor Relations section of SGI's website at investors.sgi.com. The public can also listen to the earnings conference call at 2:00 p.m. PT (5:00 p.m. ET) by dialing (888) 463-5422 (toll-free) or (970) 315-0484 (international).
A replay of the webcast will be available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call and will remain available until the next earnings call. An audio replay of the conference call will also be made available approximately two hours after the conclusion of the call. The audio replay will remain available for five days and can be accessed by dialing (855) 859-2056 (toll-free) or (404) 537-3406 (international) and entering the confirmation code: 33034465.
About SGISGI, the trusted leader in technical computing, is focused on helping customers solve their most demanding business and technology challenges. Visit sgi.com for more information. Cautionary Statement Regarding Forward Looking Statements The statements made in this press release regarding projected financial results, financial objectives, and strategic plans, including SGI's Q4 FY13 financial guidance, anticipated growth and profitability, and certain statements made in the earnings conference call, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the safe harbor provisions of Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934 and Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933. Actual results could differ materially from those described by these statements due to a number of uncertainties, including, but not limited to:
- Fluctuations in the buying patterns and sizes of customer orders from one quarter to the next;
- Increased competition causing SGI to sell products or services at lower margins than expected;
- Lengthy acceptance cycles of SGI's products by certain customers, development or product delivery delays, and delays in obtaining necessary components from suppliers;
- The addition of new customers or loss of existing customers;
- Customer concentration risks;
- Substantial sales to U.S. government entities, which are subject to the government's budgetary constraints;
- Write-offs of excess and obsolete inventory;
- Unexpected changes in the price for, and the availability of, components from SGI's suppliers;
- SGI's ability to enhance its products with new and better designs and functionality;
- Actions taken by competitors, such as new product announcements or introductions or changes in pricing; and
- Market acceptance of newer products.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV