SAN JOSE, Calif., April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LSI Corporation (Nasdaq:LSI) today announced that stockholders will be able to access the proceedings of its annual meeting of stockholders at 9 a.m. PDT on Thursday, May 9, 2013, through a live webcast.
At that time, stockholders and others will be able to follow the meeting in listen-only mode via the Internet by going to http://www.lsi.com/webcast and clicking on the audio link.
About LSILSI Corporation (Nasdaq:LSI) designs semiconductors and software that accelerate storage and networking in datacenters and mobile networks. Our technology is the intelligence critical to enhanced application performance, and is applied in solutions created in collaboration with our partners. More information is available at www.lsi.com. LSI, the LSI & Design logo and Storage.Networking.Accelerated are trademarks or registered trademarks of LSI Corporation in the United States and/or other countries.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Sujal Shah LSI Corporation 610-712-5471 email@example.com Media Relations Contact: Dave Miller LSI Corporation 408-433-6116 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV