AKRON, Ohio, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- FirstEnergy Corp. (NYSE: FE) will release first quarter 2013 earnings before markets open on May 7. These results will be discussed by FirstEnergy management during a conference call with financial analysts at 1 p.m. EDT that day. A question-and-answer session will follow.
Investors, customers and other interested parties are invited to listen to a live webcast of the call via FirstEnergy's Investor Information website, www.firstenergycorp.com/ir . The webcast also will be archived on the site. FirstEnergy's first quarter Consolidated Report to the Financial Community will be posted on the investor section of the website before markets open on May 7.
FirstEnergy is a diversified energy company dedicated to safety, reliability and operational excellence. Its 10 electric distribution companies form one of the nation's largest investor-owned electric systems, serving customers in Ohio, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, West Virginia, Maryland, and New York. Its generation subsidiaries control more than 20,000 megawatts of capacity from a diversified mix of scrubbed coal, non-emitting nuclear, natural gas, hydro, pumped-storage hydro and other renewables. Follow FirstEnergy on Twitter @FirstEnergyCorp.
SOURCE FirstEnergy Corp.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV