Check out Jim Cramer's latest trading recommendations on "Action Alerts Plus".
(Updates from 10:45 a.m. ET with closing information.)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- Here's what Jim Cramer had to say on CNBC's "Squawk On The Street" Wednesday.
Radian Group (RDN) has come back from the dead. "Mortgage insurance -- bad ones rolling off, good ones coming on. It's a buy," Cramer said. RDN fell 4.3% to $11.44.
Chesapeake Energy (CHK) "had a good quarter. It was a clean quarter, as far as I can tell," Cramer said, but people don't understand what the company does. CHK fell 1.8% to $19.19.Regeneron Pharmaceuticals (REGN) has a lot of drugs in the pipeline and the company "has been one of the great performers," Cramer said. The stock shot up 22.2% to close at $237.29. Humana (HUM) knows how to execute, Cramer said. "This company is best of breed." HUM was up 4.7% at $77.56. Spirit Airlines (SAVE) is in a "remarkable situation in terms of the cheapest airline," Cramer said. SAVE flew 2.6% higher to $27.39. "When is it going to be enough to serve good donuts?" Cramer asked, noting activist investors want to break up donut shop Tim Hortons (THI). THI was up 4% to close Wednesday at $56.32. To sign up for Jim Cramer's free Booyah! newsletter, with all of his latest articles and videos, please click here. -- Written by Anthony Buccino in New York. Follow @AnthonyBuccino
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV