2. As of noon trading, PartnerRe ( PRE) is down $2.23 (-2.3%) to $93.82 on heavy volume Thus far, 575,730 shares of PartnerRe exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 555,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $92.50-$95.71 after having opened the day at $95.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $96.05. PartnerRe Ltd., through its subsidiaries, provides reinsurance services worldwide. PartnerRe has a market cap of $5.6 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.7, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 18.3% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates PartnerRe as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, compelling growth in net income, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, notable return on equity and attractive valuation levels. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full PartnerRe Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts