2. As of noon trading, Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras ( PBR) is down $0.17 (-0.9%) to $18.86 on average volume Thus far, 10.5 million shares of Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18.2 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.76-$19.22 after having opened the day at $18.78 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $19.03. Petroleo Brasileiro S.A. operates as an integrated oil and gas company in Brazil and internationally. Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras has a market cap of $117.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 5.8, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 7.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its increase in net income, attractive valuation levels and growth in earnings per share. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including disappointing return on equity, weak operating cash flow and poor profit margins. Get the full Petroleo Brasileiro SA Petrobras Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts