4. As of noon trading, Enterprise Products Partners ( EPD) is down $0.40 (-0.7%) to $60.65 on light volume Thus far, 408,922 shares of Enterprise Products Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $60.43-$61.19 after having opened the day at $61.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $61.05. Enterprise Products Partners L.P. provides midstream energy services to producers and consumers of natural gas, natural gas liquids (NGLs), crude oil, refined products, and petrochemicals in the United States and internationally. Enterprise Products Partners has a market cap of $55.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 22.7, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 21.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Enterprise Products Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its good cash flow from operations, notable return on equity and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Enterprise Products Partners Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts