4. As of noon trading, Royal Philips Electronics ( PHG) is down $0.20 (-0.7%) to $27.59 on light volume Thus far, 196,728 shares of Royal Philips Electronics exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 836,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $27.37-$27.59 after having opened the day at $27.42 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.79. Koninklijke Philips Electronics N.V. engages in the healthcare, lighting, and consumer lifestyle businesses worldwide. Royal Philips Electronics has a market cap of $25.1 billion and is part of the industrial goods sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 74.9, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 4.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Royal Philips Electronics as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its expanding profit margins, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Royal Philips Electronics Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts