TRI, NUAN And SYMC, 3 Computer Software & Services Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower
2. As of noon trading, Nuance Communications ( NUAN) is down $4.30 (-18.4%) to $19.00 on heavy volume Thus far, 20.7 million shares of Nuance Communications exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.5 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $18.86-$19.75 after having opened the day at $19.66 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $23.30. Nuance Communications, Inc. provides voice and language solutions for businesses and consumers worldwide. Nuance Communications has a market cap of $7.2 billion and is part of the technology sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 41.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 1.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Nuance Communications as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including a generally disappointing performance in the stock itself and unimpressive growth in net income. Get the full Nuance Communications Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts