4. As of noon trading, Copa Holdings ( CPA) is up $1.80 (1.45) to $125.76 on light volume Thus far, 118,400 shares of Copa Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 363,000 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $123.78-$126.37 after having opened the day at $123.94 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $123.96. Copa Holdings, S.A., through its subsidiaries, engages in the air transportation of passengers, cargo, and mail in Latin America. As of January 22, 2013, it operated a fleet of 83 aircrafts, including 57 Boeing 737NG aircrafts and 26 EMBRAER-190s. Copa Holdings has a market cap of $4.2 billion and is part of the services sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 16.4, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 25.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Copa Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company shows low profit margins. Get the full Copa Holdings Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts