2. As of noon trading, Hartford Financial Services Group ( HIG) is up $0.95 (3.49) to $28.16 on heavy volume Thus far, 7.5 million shares of Hartford Financial Services Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6.7 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $26.99-$28.39 after having opened the day at $27.16 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $27.21. The Hartford Financial Services Group, Inc., through its subsidiaries, provides insurance and financial services to individual and business customers primarily in the United States and Japan. Hartford Financial Services Group has a market cap of $12.0 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 41.8, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 20.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Hartford Financial Services Group as a hold. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its robust revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures and solid stock price performance. However, as a counter to these strengths, we also find weaknesses including deteriorating net income, disappointing return on equity and weak operating cash flow. Get the full Hartford Financial Services Group Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts