3. As of noon trading, Aon plc ( AON) is up $0.50 (0.84) to $60.17 on light volume Thus far, 528,087 shares of Aon plc exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2.3 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $59.45-$60.19 after having opened the day at $59.61 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.67. Aon plc provides risk management services, insurance and reinsurance brokerage, and human resource consulting and outsourcing services worldwide. Aon plc has a market cap of $18.9 billion and is part of the financial sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.5, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 6.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Aon plc as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, growth in earnings per share, revenue growth, attractive valuation levels and good cash flow from operations. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had generally high debt management risk by most measures that we evaluated. Get the full Aon plc Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts