3. As of noon trading, Northrop Grumman ( NOC) is up $0.52 (0.70) to $75.48 on average volume Thus far, 903,270 shares of Northrop Grumman exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.9 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $74.84-$75.58 after having opened the day at $74.85 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $74.96. Northrop Grumman Corporation provides systems, products, and solutions in aerospace, electronics, information systems, and technical service areas to government and commercial customers worldwide. Northrop Grumman has a market cap of $17.5 billion and is part of the aerospace/defense industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 9.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.9% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Northrop Grumman as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its solid stock price performance, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, attractive valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and notable return on equity. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Northrop Grumman Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts