4. As of noon trading, Precision Castparts ( PCP) is up $2.25 (1.20) to $189.66 on average volume Thus far, 413,650 shares of Precision Castparts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 605,400 shares. The stock has ranged in price between $187.11-$190.00 after having opened the day at $187.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $187.41. Precision Castparts Corp. manufactures and sells metal components and products worldwide. Precision Castparts has a market cap of $27.5 billion and is part of the industrial industry. The company has a P/E ratio of 20.3, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are down 1.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Precision Castparts as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, largely solid financial position with reasonable debt levels by most measures, good cash flow from operations, growth in earnings per share and increase in net income. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had somewhat disappointing return on equity. Get the full Precision Castparts Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts