3. As of noon trading, Rockwood Holdings ( ROC) is up $1.54 (2.41) to $65.68 on average volume Thus far, 466,054 shares of Rockwood Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.0 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $64.54-$66.55 after having opened the day at $64.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $64.13. Rockwood Holdings, Inc. develops, manufactures, and markets specialty chemicals and advanced materials for industrial and commercial applications primarily in Germany, the United States, and Europe. Rockwood Holdings has a market cap of $5.1 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 13.5, below the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 30.0% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Rockwood Holdings as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, notable return on equity, reasonable valuation levels, good cash flow from operations and solid stock price performance. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had sub par growth in net income. Get the full Rockwood Holdings Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts