4. As of noon trading, Williams Partners ( WPZ) is up $0.36 (0.67) to $54.25 on light volume Thus far, 272,203 shares of Williams Partners exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.1 million shares. The stock has ranged in price between $53.52-$54.31 after having opened the day at $53.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $53.89. Williams Partners L.P., an energy infrastructure company, focuses on connecting North America's hydrocarbon resource plays to growing markets for natural gas and natural gas liquids (NGL). It operates in two segments, Gas Pipeline and Midstream Gas & Liquids. Williams Partners has a market cap of $21.3 billion and is part of the basic materials sector. The company has a P/E ratio of 28.4, above the S&P 500 P/E ratio of 17.7. Shares are up 9.4% year to date as of the close of trading on Monday. TheStreet Ratings rates Williams Partners as a buy. The company's strengths can be seen in multiple areas, such as its revenue growth, good cash flow from operations and expanding profit margins. We feel these strengths outweigh the fact that the company has had lackluster performance in the stock itself. Get the full Williams Partners Ratings Report now. Exclusive Offer: Jim Cramer's 'go-to' small/mid-cap guru Bryan Ashenberg only buys stocks he thinks could return 50-100%. See his top picks for 14-days FREE.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts