AUBURN HILLS, Mich., April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ --
- The 139th running of the Kentucky Derby marks Ram Truck brand's fourth year as exclusive automotive partner
- Ram serves as Official Truck of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby
- Fans attending weekend races will be immersed in the Ram Truck brand experience, including vehicle placement, truck integration, signage and posters
- Television, print and digital advertising campaigns complement on-site branding
Ram Truck brand sponsorship of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby will "Dominate the Field" this year as the 2013 Ram 1500, Motor Trend's Truck of the Year, serves as the Official Truck for the historic track and America's greatest horse race for the fourth consecutive year.
Fans entering Churchill Downs for the 139th running of the Kentucky Derby will be fully immersed in the Ram Truck brand experience via vehicle displays, work trucks in and around the track, gate crew staff uniforms, posters as well as backside and trackside signage throughout the grounds. Hospitality will also be offered to jockeys, trainers, owners and horseman.
Strategically placed posters and signs throughout the Churchill Downs stable area feature specially crafted "Dominate the Field" messages reminding race fans of the dedication, unrelenting tenacity, stamina and years of hard work it takes to earn the glory of making it to the Kentucky Derby. The signage spells out the Ram Truck brand tagline, "Guts. Glory. Ram.""Efficient, dependable and powerful trucks are a must-have tool for Kentucky Derby owners, trainers, track crew members and racing fans alike," said Reid Bigland, President and CEO – Ram Truck Brand, Chrysler Group LLC. "With best-in-class fuel economy and towing capability, Ram trucks are designed and engineered to meet customer needs throughout this world-class sport." To complement on-site branding, Ram is launching television, print and digital advertising campaigns to promote its sponsorship and Official Truck status of Churchill Downs and the Kentucky Derby.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV