RIVERTON, Wyo., April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- U.S. Energy Corp. (Nasdaq:USEG), today announced that it will post a copy of the Mount Emmons Mine Plan of Operations ("MPO" or "Plan") filed with the U.S. Forest Service ("USFS") on the home page of the Company's website at 1:00 PM MDT today.
On April 22, 2013, the Company received a letter from the USFS notifying the Company that the USFS has completed a review of the MPO for the Mount Emmons Molybdenum Project in Colorado and that it has determined that the MPO "does contain sufficient information and clarity to form the basis for a proposed action to initiate scoping and analysis under the National Environmental Policy Act ("NEPA")." The letter also states, "U.S. Energy has met the requirements of the Reality Check provision granting conditional water rights for the Mt. Emmons Molybdenum Project by filing the Plan for the Mt. Emmons Mine with the Forest Service. No other special use permits or rights-of-way for the water facilities are required because they are addressed in the Plan."
To view the Mount Emmons Mine Plan of Operations please see the link on U.S. Energy Corp.'s home page at www.usnrg.com . The link is located on the bottom right hand side of the page.About U.S. Energy Corp. U.S. Energy Corp. is a natural resource exploration and development company with a primary focus on the exploration and development of its oil and gas assets. The Company also owns the Mount Emmons molybdenum deposit located in west central Colorado. The Company is headquartered in Riverton, Wyoming and trades on the NASDAQ Capital Market under the symbol "USEG". The U.S. Energy Corp. logo is available at http://www.globenewswire.com/newsroom/prs/?pkgid=5043
CONTACT: For further information, please contact: Reggie Larsen, Director of Investor Relations U.S. Energy Corp. 1-800-776-9271 Reggie@usnrg.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV