April 30, 2013
/PRNewswire/ -- With 365 days in a year, why do moms only get one official day of recognition? As a brand that celebrates moms for all that they do,
Residence Inn by Marriott
declares May as a month-long celebration, thanking moms for the evening homework help, rides to practice, family dinners and daily hugs.
"As an all-suite brand, Residence Inn is well-suited to help families as they travel," said
, vice president and global brand manager, Residence Inn. "We recognize and admire moms for all that they do year-round, and are proud to honor them by giving back in a small way this month."
, Moms' Month will include:
- Launch of Residence Inn's new Family Travel Talk forum As its online community continues to grow, Residence Inn recognizes the need for a centralized forum for families to talk about travel and share their experiences. With a team of 10 family travel experts leading the conversation, parents can log on to ask questions, discuss family travel and weigh in on topics, such as finding balance and staying healthy on the go.
- 30 days of giveaways on Residence Inn's Facebook page. Prizes include:
- Residence Inn gift cards, so moms can treat themselves to a getaway (with the brood or not!)
- Paul Mitchell® gift baskets, overflowing with styling favorites and full-size versions of the products found at every Residence Inn, leading to much-deserved "me time" pampering
- Amazon Kindle Fires, so moms can have the perfect travel accessory
- Waffle makers, giving moms the chance to recreate Residence Inn's signature hot breakfast option at home
- Paul Mitchell® salon experiences through Residence Inn's Facebook page. Residence Inn will be giving away complimentary wash house experiences and blow-outs at Paul Mitchell® The School locations in Chicago, Los Angeles and the Washington, D.C. area, and Paul Mitchell Focus Salon Raika Studio in New York City, to five lucky winners in each city.
- Announcement of the 2013 celebrity Resident Mom of the Year. For the third year in a row, Residence Inn will be presenting the Resident Mom of the Year award to a standout mom for all she does. Stay tuned later this week.
With more than 600 properties in
the United States
, Residence Inn by Marriott is a leader in the extended-stay lodging segment. Designed for long stays, the brand offers spacious suites with separate living and sleeping areas. Fully functional kitchens, grocery delivery, 24-hour markets and complimentary breakfast help guests maintain a healthy balance while on the road. Complimentary Wi-Fi allows guests to stay connected to the home and office, while health and fitness options and inviting lobby spaces provide comfortable places to work and relax.
Residence Inn participates in the company's award-winning Marriott Rewards
frequent travel program that allows members to earn hotel points or airline miles for every dollar spent during each stay. For more information or reservations, call the Residence Inn toll-free number at 800-331-3131 or visit
. For travel tips, the latest on the brand or to connect with other travelers, "like" Residence Inn on Facebook:
Marriott International, Inc.
(NYSE: MAR) is a leading lodging company based in
, USA, with more than 3,800 properties in 74 countries and territories and reported revenues of nearly
in fiscal year 2012. The company operates and franchises hotels and licenses vacation ownership resorts under 18 brands. For more information or reservations, please visit our web site at
, and for the latest company news, visit
SOURCE Marriott International, Inc.