SAVANNAH, Ga., April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Citi Trends, Inc. (Nasdaq:CTRN) today announced details for the release of its results for the first quarter ending May 4, 2013.
Citi Trends plans to release its earnings for the first quarter before the market opens on Wednesday, May 22, 2013. Citi Trends will host a conference call on the same day at 9 a.m. ET. The number to call for the live interactive teleconference is (212) 231-2921. A replay of the conference call will be available until May 29, 2013, by dialing (402) 977-9140 and entering the passcode, 21645978.
The live broadcast of Citi Trends' quarterly conference call will be available online at the Company's website, www.cititrends.com , as well as http://ir.cititrends.com/events.cfm , on May 22, 2013, beginning at 9 a.m. ET. The online replay will follow shortly after the call and will be available until May 29, 2013.During the conference call, the Company may discuss and answer questions concerning business, financial developments and trends after quarter-end. The Company's responses to questions, as well as other matters discussed during the conference call, may contain or constitute information that has not been disclosed previously. About Citi Trends Citi Trends, Inc. is a value-priced retailer of urban fashion apparel and accessories for the entire family. The Company operates 513 stores located in 29 states. Citi Trends' website address is www.cititrends.com . CTRN-E
CONTACT: Bruce Smith Chief Financial Officer (912) 443-2075 Ed Anderson Chairman & Chief Executive Officer (912) 443-3705
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV