DALLAS, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) and AirTran Airways are lowering fares to select destinations nationwide enabling weekday warriors to save on air travel! This summer and fall, Customers can skip the conference call and meet in person instead with air fares starting as low as $59 one-way with a ten-day advance purchase (see fare rules below) for travel on Tuesdays and Wednesdays. These low fares are available for purchase today through May 9, 2013, 11:59 p.m., for travel beginning May 14, 2013, through Oct. 30, 2013. To see the list of markets, prices, and to take advantage of this summer and fall sale, visit southwest.com, swabiz.com, or airtran.com.
Examples of Southwest Airlines fares* include (see Additional Fare Rules below):
- $59 one-way between Las Vegas and Los Angeles
- $82 one-way between Providence and Orlando
- $99 one-way between Houston (Hobby) and Chicago (Midway)
Examples of AirTran Airways fares* include (see Additional Fare Rules below):
- $59 one-way between Orlando and Atlanta
- $89 one-way between Atlanta and Baltimore/Washington
- $99 one-way between Houston (Hobby) and Atlanta
ABOUT SOUTHWEST AIRLINES CO.
In its 42 nd year of service, Dallas-based Southwest Airlines (NYSE: LUV) continues to differentiate itself from other carriers with exemplary Customer Service delivered by nearly 46,000 Employees to more than 100 million Customers annually. Southwest is the nation's largest carrier in terms of originating domestic passengers boarded, and including wholly-owned subsidiary, AirTran Airways, operates the largest fleet of Boeing aircraft in the world to serve 97 destinations in 41 states, the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, and six near-international countries. Southwest is one of the most honored airlines in the world, known for its triple bottom line approach that takes into account the carrier's performance and productivity, the importance of its People and the communities it serves, and its commitment to efficiency and the planet. The 2011 Southwest Airlines One Report™ can be found at southwest.com/citizenship.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV