Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/2/13, Rose Rock Midstream L P (RRMS) will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.43, payable on 5/15/13. As a percentage of RRMS's recent stock price of $39.00, this dividend works out to approximately 1.10%, so look for shares of Rose Rock Midstream L P to trade 1.10% lower — all else being equal — when RRMS shares open for trading on 5/2/13.
Below is a dividend history chart for RRMS, showing historical dividends prior to the most recent $0.43 declared by Rose Rock Midstream L P:
In general, dividends are not always predictable; but looking at the history above can help in judging whether the most recent dividend from RRMS is likely to continue, and whether the current estimated yield of 4.41% on annualized basis is a reasonable expectation of annual yield going forward. The chart below shows the one year performance of RRMS shares, versus its 200 day moving average:Looking at the chart above, RRMS's low point in its 52 week range is $22.18 per share, with $39.83 as the 52 week high point — that compares with a last trade of $39.00.
In Tuesday trading, Rose Rock Midstream L P shares are currently trading flat on the day.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV