JERSEY CITY, N.J., April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Pershing LLC, a BNY Mellon company, today announced that the company's industry-leading technology platform for advisors, NetX360 ®, now runs on Microsoft's new Surface ™ Pro tablet. The availability and compatibility of NetX360 on the Surface Pro will help advisors manage their business more effectively and efficiently while working in the office or on the road.
On the Surface Pro tablet, NetX360 runs on the Windows ® 8 Pro operating system. This allows advisors to have NetX360 open and accessible, while simultaneously working on a document or spreadsheet in a different application. This operating system not only allows every Microsoft program to appear and work as it would on a desktop personal computer, but it also permits several applications to run on the Surface Pro tablet at one time.
"We strive to anticipate our clients' needs and deliver our platform across any device so that they can focus on their clients and the growth of their business. The addition of Microsoft Surface Pro to the array of mobile devices that can support NetX360 speaks to our commitment to putting our clients' needs first and gives them the choice of how they access our platform." said Ram Nagappan, co-CIO of Pershing, "NetX360 on the Surface Pro is the latest in a series of mobile innovations and solutions spanning over the more than 20 years and we will continue to bring new mobile solutions to meet the needs of advisors."
Users of NetX360 on the Surface Pro can leverage the features and functionality of the Surface Pro device. Advisors can use the tablet's touch screen capabilities, the onscreen keyboard or the Surface Pro stylus. NetX360 is available to download through the Pershing website and can be accessed via the tablet's browser.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV