EMERYVILLE, Calif., April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- LeapFrog Enterprises, Inc. (NYSE:LF), the leader in educational entertainment, today announced LeapReader, the complete learn to read and write solution for children. LeapReader, from the creator of the #1 selling Tag learn to read system [i], is the next generation of learning that helps children build literacy skills and reading confidence. With LeapReader's three essential experiences – learn to read, learn to write and learn through listening – children sound out words and read sentences, write letters with interactive guidance, and develop comprehension skills through audio books, music and more all available in the LeapReader library of more than 150 learning experiences.
To view the multimedia assets associated with this release, please click: http://www.multivu.com/mnr/59384-leapfrog-leapreader-complete-learn-to-read-and-write-solution-for-kids
- Learn to Read: Children learn to read by sounding out words, reading sentences and building comprehension through LeapReader books, maps and flash cards.
- Learn to Write: Interactive LeapReader workbooks feature audio coaching and support to help children learn the sequence of strokes and build writing fluency. These new workbooks feature revolutionary LeapFrog Learning Paper which contains ink embedded within the page for a mess-free writing solution.
- Learn through Listening: LeapReader audio books, learning songs and trivia challenges foster children's comprehension skills, vocabulary and imagination.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV