SALT LAKE CITY, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- inContact (NASDAQ: SAAS), the leading provider of cloud contact center software and contact center agent optimization tools, today announced that a leading regional bank has selected the inContact cloud portfolio to enhance service delivery across multiple contacts centers and more than 1000 agents. Prior to selecting inContact, the bank had a disparate environment that included premise-based call center technology from several legacy vendors.
Paul Jarman, inContact CEO noted, "inContact's multi-channel customer interaction management solution is extremely appealing to enterprise customers as these larger contact centers require robust functionality to handle a wide variety of customers with highly individualized needs, and across a growing array of channels. Our cloud platform helps to unify operations and seamlessly delivers interactions to the best agent at the time the customer needs, regardless of location."
Looking to support their clients with a superior experience in both inbound and outbound interactions, the company sought to increase efficiencies and functionality with multi-channel routing and dialer in a flexible cloud system. inContact will deliver a complete solution that includes cloud ACD/IVR, workforce management, CRM integration, quality management, screen recording and business consulting."Our powerful cloud platform helps harmonize operations and support all the ways that customers want to communicate today," Paul Jarman said. "We help companies deliver more personalized service for customers with a system that is more efficient for agents, and that gives contact center managers a complete view of their entire operations. This new win is another great example of why larger companies are moving to the cloud to achieve their strategic service goals." More Information
- Learn about our ground-breaking new cloud software release: http://www.incontact.com/call-center-industy-news/incontact-announces-major-new-release-award-winning-cloud-contact
- For more information cloud ACD, IVR and CRM integration: http://www.incontact.com/call-center-solution-finder
- Follow @inContact on Twitter: www.twitter.com/inContact
- Become a fan of inContact on Facebook: www.facebook.com/inContact
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts