ZHONGSHAN, China, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited (NYSE: MY) (" Ming Yang" or the "Company"), a leading wind turbine manufacturer in China, today announced that it filed its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the Securities and Exchange Commission on April 30, 2013. The annual report can be accessed on the Company's investor relations website at http://ir.mywind.com.cn. The Company will provide a hard copy of the annual report containing its audited financial statements for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 free of charge to its shareholders and ADS holders upon request.
About China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited
China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited (NYSE: MY) is a leading wind turbine manufacturer in China, focusing on designing, manufacturing, selling and servicing megawatt-class wind turbines. Ming Yang produces advanced, highly adaptable wind turbines with high energy output and provides customers with comprehensive post-sales services. Ming Yang cooperates with aerodyn Energiesysteme, one of the world's leading wind turbine design firms based in Germany, to co-develop wind turbines. In terms of newly installed capacity, Ming Yang was a top 10 wind turbine manufacturer worldwide and the largest non-state owned wind turbine manufacturer in China in 2012.
For further information, please visit the Company's website: http://ir.mywind.com.cn.For investor and media inquiries, please contact: Beatrice Li Investor Relations DirectorEmail: email@example.comTel: +86-760-2813-8898 SOURCE China Ming Yang Wind Power Group Limited
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV