SALT LAKE CITY, April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN), a company dedicated to helping people achieve healthy living through a combination of a compelling business opportunity and scientifically validated products, has been named the world's 61 st largest direct selling company in 2012 by Direct Selling News, the industry's leading publication. The ranking in the annual DSN Global 100 bests LifeVantage's 81 st position in the 2011 list, a reflection of the company's dramatic growth. Direct Selling News also recognized LifeVantage Corporation for having the second largest year-over-year percentage growth in the direct selling industry.
The DSN Global 100 list offers a unique perspective on the direct selling industry's impact worldwide. It serves as a valuable tool for investors, and those seeking opportunities as independent distributors with the most prestigious companies.
"Our success," said LifeVantage President and Chief Executive Officer Douglas C. Robinson, "is a testament to the quality of our science-based products, the professionalism of our staff and the dedication of our inspired independent distributors."About LifeVantage Corporation LifeVantage Corporation (Nasdaq:LFVN), a leader in Nrf2 science and the maker of Protandim®, the Nrf2 Synergizer® patented dietary supplement, TrueScience® Anti-Aging Cream and LifeVantage ® Canine Health, is a science based nutraceutical company. LifeVantage is dedicated to visionary science that looks to transform wellness and anti-aging internally and externally with products that dramatically reduce oxidative stress at the cellular level. The Company was founded in 2003 and is headquartered in Salt Lake City, UT.
CONTACT: Investor Relations Contact: Cindy England (801) 432-9036 Director of Investor Relations -or- John Mills (310) 954-1105 Senior Managing Director, ICR, LLC
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV