CLEARWATER, Fla., April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Expanding its value-add services to McAfee partners, Tech Data Corporation (Nasdaq:TECD) today introduced TDCatalyst, a partner enablement tool offering customized training and resources for solution providers to grow their McAfee business and services.
"As computing security risks continue to grow and affect businesses, we are excited to offer our resellers custom-built McAfee solutions to address the security needs of their customers," said Stacy Nethercoat, vice president of Product Marketing, Software and Cloud Services at Tech Data. "Through TDCatalyst, Tech Data has dedicated resources to help solution providers combat these risks by growing their comprehensive McAfee portfolio with specialized education, recruitment, and consultations. TDCatalyst provides resellers with enablement tools for success."
TDCatalyst will also offer education series, including webinar trainings about McAfee solutions to enable resellers to maximize their ROI."McAfee looks forward to working with Tech Data to introduce this new service to our partners, as well as those partners looking to join the McAfee Security Alliance program," said Fernando Quintero, vice president of Americas Channels at McAfee. "By training and educating our partners on the McAfee portfolio, we are enabling them with the expertise and knowledge needed to differentiate themselves and grow their business." TDCatalyst provides the following benefits to solution providers:
- Provides research and measurement for new opportunities for their customers
- Manages all account registration and set-up for customers
- Manages recruitment and enrollment in specializations and programs for fulfillment
- Manages tracking for customer registration
- Provides support for renewal program
- Provides authorizations and certification consultations
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts