REDWOOD CITY, Calif., April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Support.com (Nasdaq:SPRT), a leading provider of cloud-based technology services and software, today announced the release of SUPERAntiSpyware ® (SAS) for Business. SAS for Business includes a central management console for efficiently deploying and managing SUPERAntiSpyware client software on desktops in business environments.
"SUPERAntiSpyware for Business has made it possible for Portage Community Bank of Ravenna, Ohio to take full advantage of the outstanding spyware and malware protection provided by SUPERAntiSpyware," said Charles Bevan, IT Specialist at Portage Community Bank. "With the central management console, we're able to quickly deploy SUPERAntiSpyware to our employee desktops and provide our IT staff with the tools they need to manage our desktops efficiently."
The central management console included in SAS for Business provides a number of benefits for businesses:
- Enables IT administrators to control scan schedules and configuration policies corporate-wide and for individual desktops.
- Delivers automated alerts when specific threats and malware are detected and includes customizable settings for email notifications and desktop health reports.
- Supports automated responses to specific threats to help protect organizations from repeated attacks and chronic end point re-infection.
- Automates SAS client updates, helping IT manage costs by reducing the time spent on software updates and drive compliance with security policies by keeping end points up-to-date.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV