- Ultra-high bandwidth that can be shared by multiple smart outlets, each receiving the maximum gigabit allocated and available at any point in time.
- Ultra-high security: Beamcaster uses secure physical links and reinforces security via hard connections between smart outlets and computers.
- Rapid deployment: The Beamcaster runs over existing power trays, so it has a very short installation cycle. Its lightweight optical distributor (ODU) attaches via a single link to the main switch, and the system's smart outlets are designed for the quick and flexible deployment of multiple users.
- Eco-friendly: Beamcaster delivers significant long- and short-term savings, because it slashes the need for new in-wall cabling installation and reduces the number of switches required while lowering power consumption.
- Lowest maintenance costs: As an intelligent non-patching solution, the Beamcaster allows all moves, adds and changes (MACs) to be performed remotely via a management system. When you move, your infrastructure investment moves with you.
- Highest flexibility: A modular and scalable system, the Beamcaster grows as per your business needs. In addition, Beamcaster allows you to move employees without altering the infrastructure.
- Alternative network infrastructure: Beamcaster is an immediate, cost-effective way to create a security- and continuity-enhancing backup network to hardwire network infrastructure.
RiT Technologies To Unveil Beamcaster[TM] Secure Indoor Wireless Optical Network Solution At INTEROP In Las Vegas
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
More than 30 investing pros with skin in the game give you actionable insight and investment ideas.