BUFFALO, N.Y., April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. (Nasdaq:CBLI) today announced that on May 9, 2013 before the market opens, it will report its first quarter 2013 financial results for the period ended March 31, 2013, and will host a conference call at 10:00 a.m. ET.
Interested parties may participate by dialing 877-407-8031 (US) or 201-689-8031 (International), approximately five to ten minutes before the call start time. A live webcast of the conference call will be available on the investor page of the Cleveland BioLabs web site at www.cbiolabs.com .
A replay of the call will be available starting on May 9, 2013, at 1:00 p.m. ET through May 23, 2013, at 11:59 p.m. ET. Interested parties may access the replay by dialing 877-660-6853 (US) or 201-612-7415 (International) and entering conference ID number 413582. An archived webcast of the conference call will be available on the investor page of the Cleveland BioLabs web site at www.cbiolabs.com .About Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. is a clinical-stage biotechnology company leveraging deep mechanistic understanding of the cell death process, apoptosis, to develop a robust pipeline of compounds primarily focused on oncology applications and mitigation of radiation injury. The Company's lead compound is being developed as both a radiation countermeasure and a cancer treatment. The Company has two operating subsidiaries, Incuron, LLC, and Panacela Labs, Inc., and strategic relationships with the Cleveland Clinic, Roswell Park Cancer Institute, the Children's Cancer Institute Australia and the Armed Forces Radiobiology Research Institute. To learn more about Cleveland BioLabs, Inc., please visit the Company's website at http://www.cbiolabs.com . Contact: Rachel Levine, Vice President Investor Relations Cleveland BioLabs, Inc. T: (646) 284-9439 E: email@example.com
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV