POWAY, Calif., April 30, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Digirad Corporation (Nasdaq:DRAD) will release financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2013, before the market opens on Monday, May 6, 2013.
A conference call is scheduled for 10:00 a.m. EDT (7:00 a.m. PDT) on May 6 to discuss the results and management's outlook. The call may be accessed by dialing 877-941-1427 five minutes prior to the scheduled start time and referencing Digirad. A simultaneous webcast of the call may be accessed online from the Events & Presentations link on the Investors page at www.digirad.com; an archived replay of the webcast will be available within 15 minutes of the end of the conference call.
About DigiradDigirad is one of the largest national providers of in-office nuclear, ultrasound and other imaging services to healthcare providers and also is a provider of diagnostic imaging products and service. For more information, please visit www.digirad.com . Digirad ® is a registered trademark of Digirad Corporation.
CONTACT: Investor Contact: Matt Clawson Allen & Caron 949-474-4300 Company Contact: Jeffry Keyes Chief Financial Officer 858-726-1600
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV