RISKSPAN Announces Hiring Of Mortgage Industry Leader Brad Davis As Managing Director
WASHINGTON, April 30, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- To support the growth in its consulting sales and delivery activities, today RiskSpan President and CEO Bernadette Kogler announced the hiring of Brad Davis as Managing Director.
RiskSpan is known for its breadth of senior mortgage expertise at the executive level and Brad is no exception. With 22 years experience working for the nation's largest mortgage lender and its predecessor companies, Brad offers tremendous insight into the full secondary mortgage market lifecycle. In naming Brad to this critical role, Kogler successfully added a savvy and results-oriented trusted advisor who has the detailed knowledge and unsurpassed experience built in the mortgage field.
Jim Horne, Senior Vice President, Business Development for RiskSpan lauded the addition of Davis and said: "As our firm continues its growth trajectory into a recognized brand leader for risk management services to the mortgage industry, landing Brad to our team will serve our clients well."Mr. Davis has held a series of executive roles at Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, including in the areas of capital markets, structured finance, product development, securitization, and corporate trust services. In addition, Davis has led Agency related development projects and served as an expert on Securities and Exchange Commission requirements. Founded in 2001, RiskSpan provides fully integrated solutions that combine powerful analytics, data and expert consulting services. The firm's risk management solutions and techniques are designed to meet a diverse range of mortgage needs encompassing Analytics, Modeling, Data Management, and Regulatory and Operational Risk. About RiskSpan, Inc. Media Contact: Allen H. Jones: 202-441-1854 firstname.lastname@example.org SOURCE RiskSpan, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV