Wacom Adds A Touch More Control To Its 22-inch Interactive Pen Display
Improving workflow and creative output even further, the Cintiq 22HD touch offers 16 customizable, application-specific ExpressKeys located on each side of the display's bezel. User-defined Touch Strips, conveniently placed on the back of the display can also be used for such functions as zoom, scroll, brush size adjustment and canvas rotation.
Sophisticated Cintiq PenDelivering virtually the same feel and feedback as traditional brushes and pens, the Cintiq 22HD touch features Wacom's professional pen performance, providing 2048 levels of pressure sensitivity and tilt recognition to produce dazzling artistic effects within creative software applications from Adobe ® , Corel ® , Autodesk ® and many more. The Cintiq 22HD touch supports the optionally available Art Pen and Airbrush to deliver natural brush effects within Adobe ® Photoshop ® and Illustrator ® (CS5 and above) as well as Corel ® Painter ™ (10 and above).
With the existing 13HD, 22HD, 24HD and 24HD touch, there is a Cintiq interactive pen display to suit anyone's workflow requirements and budget.
Availability and PricingThe Cintiq 22HD touch ( $2,499 USD) will be available in May at select reseller locations and Wacom's eStore.About WacomWacom's vision to bring people and technology closer together through natural interface technologies has made it the world's leading manufacturer of pen tablets, interactive pen displays and digital interface solutions. The advanced technology of Wacom's intuitive input devices has been used to create some of the most exciting digital art, films, special effects, fashions and designs around the world. Wacom devices provide business and home users with the ability to explore digital content creation in a comfortable and natural way.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV