Marisa - Net Revenues Increases 21% And EBITDA 34% In 1Q13
SAO PAULO, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Marisa Lojas S.A. (BM&FBovespa: AMAR3; Bloomberg: AMAR3:BZ), announces today the results for the first quarter of 2013 (1Q13).
- 12.8% growth in Same Store Sales and 20.9% in total sales
- 150 bps in Consolidated Gross Margin
- 33.9% increase in Consolidated EBITDA
- Opening of 3 new stores in 1Q13
- More per M² Project
- Introduction of Footwear Sector in 62 stores, totaling 264 stores by the end of March 2013
- More per Gross Margin
- 2.5 p.p increase in Retail Gross Margin
1Q13 Conference CallDate: April 30, 2013Time: 11:30 a.m. (US EDT) | 12:30 p.m. ( Brasilia)Access phone out of Brazil: +1 (516) 300-1066
IR Contact: +55 (11) 2109-3121 / 6269,
SOURCE Marisa Lojas S.A.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts