PEORIA, AZ, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ - Viking Minerals Inc. (VKML-OTCBB) announces on behalf of the Board of Directors that the Company has entered into a formal Letter of Intent with Wan Fang Financial Investment Ltd, to acquire approximately 500 acres of highly enriched Gold bearing concession in Canada.
The Company reports that the concession has 2 areas that have shown above average rock chip sample results ranging from 5gms/t of Gold to as high as 101gms/t of Gold and rock chip samples for Silver has ranged from 5gms/t to 545gms/t respectively.
The Company plans to acquire more concession acreage to carry out Mining work in this area.
Forward-Looking StatementThis press release may contain certain forward-looking statements within the meaning of Section 27A of the Securities Act of 1933, as amended, and Section 21E of the Securities Exchange Act of 1934, as amended. Investors are cautioned that such forward-looking statements involve risks and uncertainties, which include among others, the inherent uncertainties associated with smaller reporting companies, including without limitation, other risks detailed from time to time in the Company's periodic reports filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission. SOURCE Viking Minerals Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV