PANAMA CITY, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Copa Holdings, S.A. (NYSE: CPA) has filed today its annual report on Form 20-F for the fiscal year ended December 31, 2012 with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
The report is available on the investor relations section of Copa's website at http://www.copaair.com. Shareholders may receive a hard copy of the report, which includes Copa's audited financial statements, free of charge through the contact below.
Electronic Link: http://investor.shareholder.com/copa/annuals.cfm
Hard Copy Request link: http://investor.shareholder.com/copa/investorkit.cfmFor more information please contact Copa Holdings' Investor Relations Department: Contact: Joseph Putaturo – Director of Investor Relations Phone: (507) 304-2677 Fax: (507) 304-2535 Copa Holdings is a leading Latin American provider of passenger and cargo services. The Company, through its operating subsidiaries, provides service to 64 destinations in 29 countries in North, Central and South America and the Caribbean with one of the youngest and most modern fleets in the industry, consisting of 86 aircraft: 60 Boeing 737NG aircraft and 26 EMBRAER-190s. For more information visit www.copaair.com . CPA-G SOURCE Copa Holdings, S.A.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV