Banys, P.C. Files Major New Patent Case Against Apple And 10 Other Major Wireless Manufacturers
PALO ALTO, Calif., April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Banys, P.C. filed today a major new patent-infringement case against Apple, ASUSTeK, Belkin, Buffalo, D-Link, IC Intracom, Netgear, Rukus Wireless, TP-Link, Vizio and Western Digital. The suit, filed in the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Texas, alleges violation by Defendants for their wireless dual-band products.
The patent, U.S. Pat. No. 7,110,744, owned by three brothers, all of whom live in Texas, is directed to communication and proximity authorization systems. The inventor, Charles Freeny, Jr., their father, was a noted innovator from Dallas.
"I am proud to represent the Freenys in this exciting new case," says firm founder Christopher Banys. "Now matter how big a company is, it should not be allowed to take the inventive work of others without permission."The cases are: Freeny v. Apple, 2:13-CV-00361; Freeny v. ASUSTeK, 2:13-CV-00362; Freeny v. Belkin, 2:13-CV-00363; Freeny v. Bufalo, 2:13-CV-00364; Freeny v. D-Link, 2:13-CV-00365; Freeny v. IC Intracom, 2:13-CV-00366; Freeny v. NETGEAR, 2:13-CV-00367; Freeny v. Ruckus, 2:13-CV-00368; Freeny v. TP-Link, 2:13-CV-00369; Freeny v. Vizio, 2:13-CV-00370; Freeny v. Western Digital, 2:13-CV-00371. Banys, P.C. is a team of trial lawyers dedicated to getting results for its clients. The firm brings intelligent, effective advocacy to courtrooms around the nation in intellectual property, commercial, personal injury and class action cases. For more information visit www.banyspc.com Contact: Bambi Alexander-Banys; Director of Marketing and Communications Banys, P.C. 650.308.8505 email@example.com SOURCE Banys, P.C.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV