Kim K. Lewis Is Recognized By Continental Who's Who As A Pinnacle Professional
SWEETWATER, Texas, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Kim K. Lewis is recognized by Continental Who's Who as a Pinnacle Professional in the field of Administration. Kim is an Administrative Supervisor with Luminant Power, the largest wind purchaser in Texas, and the fifth largest wind purchaser in the United States.
Luminant specializes in power generation business with plant and mine, wholesale marketing and trading, and development operations. It has over 15,400 megawatts of generation in Texas, including 2,300 megawatts fueled by nuclear power and 8,000 megawatts fueled by coal.
In her current role, Kim is responsible for Business Management and is the Vice President of GPO/Academy Diversity Council.
Continental Who's Who has become one of the most respected and trusted publishers around the globe. We spotlight thousands of professional individuals and organizations each year who "stand-out" in their specific field. Included are executives and officials in business, science, education, philanthropy, religion, government, the fourth estate, finance, law, engineering, authors, the musically talented elite as well as numerous additional industries.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV