PASADENA, Texas, April 29, 2013 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- KiOR, Inc. (Nasdaq:KiOR) announced today that the Company will participate in the following upcoming conferences.
- Deutsche Bank 2013 Clean Tech, Utilities & Power One-on-One Conference in New York, NY on Tuesday, May 14, 2013.
- Cowen and Company 41st Annual Technology, Media & Telecom Conference in New York, NY on Wednesday, May 29, 2013. An audio webcast will be available at http://investor.kior.com/events.cfm
KiOR, a global leader in cellulosic gasoline and diesel transportation fuels, has developed a unique proprietary technology platform to convert abundant and sustainable non-food biomass into fuels for use in vehicles on the road today. KiOR's cellulosic fuels, which may be transported using existing distribution networks, help ease dependence on foreign oil, reduce lifecycle greenhouse gas emissions and create high-quality jobs and economic benefit across rural communities.KiOR's shares are traded on NASDAQ under the symbol "KiOR." For more information, please visit www.KiOR.com .
CONTACT: For investors: Max Kricorian, Treasurer 281-694-8811 Investor.email@example.com For media: Kate Perez, Director of Corporate Communications & Public Relations 281-694-8831 Media.firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV