Final Glance: Silver Companies
NEW YORK (AP) â¿¿ Shares of some top silver companies were up at the close of trading:
Hecla Mining Co. rose $.04 or 1.2 percent, to $3.27.
Pan American Silver Corp. rose $.05 or .4 percent, to $12.74.
Silver Standard Resources Inc. rose $.05 or .7 percent, to $7.11.Silver Wheaton rose $.41 or 1.7 percent, to $24.04.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV