ALLENTOWN, Pa., April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Taminco Corporation ("Taminco") (NYSE: TAM), a global leader in the niche alkylamines industry, today announced that the Company will release its first quarter 2013 results before the U.S. stock market opens on Tuesday, May 14, 2013, to be followed by a conference call at 8:00 a.m. (Eastern Time).
The conference call can be accessed live over the phone by dialing 1-877-407-4018, or for international callers, 1-201-689-8471. A replay will be available one hour after the call and can be accessed by dialing 1-877-870-5176, or for international callers, 1-858-384-5517. The passcode for the live call and the replay is 413190. The replay will be available until May 21, 2013.
Interested investors and other parties may also listen to a simultaneous webcast of the conference call by logging onto the Investor Relations section of the Company's website at www.taminco.com. The on-line replay will be available for a limited time beginning immediately following the call.
To learn more about Taminco, please visit the company's Web site at www.taminco.com. Taminco uses its Web site as a channel of distribution of material company information. Financial and other material information regarding Taminco is routinely posted on the company's Web site and is readily accessible.About Taminco Corporation Taminco is the world's largest pure play producer of alkylamines and alkylamine derivatives. Our products are used by customers in the manufacture of a diverse array of products for the agriculture, water treatment, personal & home care, animal nutrition and oil & gas end-markets. Our products provide these goods with a variety of ancillary characteristics required for optimal performance. We currently employ about 800 people and operate in 19 countries with seven production facilities in the US, Europe and Asia. SOURCE Taminco Corporation
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV