National Financial Partners Investors Seeking More Money And Information For Shares In Buyout Are Encouraged To Contact Securities Law Firm Of Deans & Lyons LLP
DALLAS, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lawyers at Deans & Lyons LLP are investigating the board of National Financial Partners (NYSE: NFP) for potential violations of shareholder protection laws involving the sale of the company to Madison Dearborn Partners LLC for $26.35 per share in cash. Concerned NFP stockholders who want more money and information from NFP should contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or firstname.lastname@example.org about potential stockholder claims.
"Due to the Company's recent growth, the mere 8% premium to the previous day's closing price appears unfair to NFP investors," said shareholder rights attorney Hamilton Lindley. "In the last nine months, the stock climbed almost 60 percent. Officers and directors of the company owe the duty to obtain the highest price reasonably available and disclose all important information to stockholders. It does not appear that occurred here," Mr. Lindley said.
The securities lawyers of Deans & Lyons have significant experience representing stockholders nationwide in representative actions involving unfair mergers at no cost to its clients. National Financial Partners stockholders who seek more money and information due to this buyout or should contact Hamilton Lindley at email@example.com or 877-819-8033.
Hamilton Lindley Deans & Lyons LLP 325 N. Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 (877) 819-8033 Toll Free (214) 965-8500 Telephone (214) 965-8505 Facsimile firstname.lastname@example.org deanslyons.comSOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV