DALLAS, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lawyers at Deans & Lyons LLP are investigating the board of Power-One (NASDAQ: PWER) for potential violations of shareholder protection laws involving the sale of the company to ABB for $6.35 per share in cash. Concerned PWER stockholders who seek more money and information in this buyout should contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about potential investor claims.
"Because Power-One's revenue has grown 300% in the last few years, has no debt and $266 million in cash, this proposed buyout appears unfair to PWER shareholders," said shareholder rights attorney Hamilton Lindley. "Additionally, the deal has certain preclusive deal protection devices like matching rights for ABB and a breakup fee of $20 million."
The securities lawyers of Deans & Lyons have significant experience representing investors nationwide in representative actions involving unfair mergers at no cost to its clients. Stockholders with concerns about this buyout or anyone with information about this deal should contact Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033.
Hamilton Lindley Deans & Lyons LLP 325 N. Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 (877) 819-8033 Toll Free (214) 965-8500 Telephone (214) 965-8505 Facsimile email@example.com deanslyons.comSOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV