DALLAS, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- A class action lawsuit has been filed on behalf of UniTek Global Services, Inc. (NASDAQ: UNTK) investors who purchased or acquired stock between May 18, 2011 and April 12, 2013 announced Deans & Lyons LLP. Concerned UNTK stockholders who seek to recover value for their shares should contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about potential investor claims.
"UnitTek stock dropped 50% due to the announcement that a company investigation revealed fraudulent activity within a subsidiary, prompting a restatement of financials and the resignation of the company's CFO," said shareholder rights lawyer Hamilton Lindley. "Our potential investor lawsuit seeks to restore value for company shareholders at no out of pocket cost to UNTK stockholders."
Deans & Lyons LLP has significant experience representing investors in securities class action and derivative lawsuits nationwide. Stockholders with concerns about their UniTek Global stock or anyone with information about this situation should contact Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033.
Hamilton Lindley Deans & Lyons LLP 325 N. Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 (877) 819-8033 Toll Free (214) 965-8500 Telephone (214) 965-8505 Facsimile email@example.com deanslyons.comSOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV