DALLAS, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- Lawyers at Deans & Lyons LLP are pursing claims for Magnum Hunter Resources stockholders (NYSE: MHR) due to potential violations of shareholder protection laws. Concerned MHR stockholders who purchased or acquired stock before or between May 3, 2012 and April 16, 2013 should contact securities lawyer Hamilton Lindley at 877-819-8033 or email@example.com about their potential investor claims.
"The company's independent auditor advised Magnum Hunter that it required further investigation into: (1) the valuation of Magnum Hunter's oil and gas properties; (2) calculation of its oil and gas reserves; (3) its position with respect to certain tax matters; (4) its accounting for its acquisition of NGAS Resources, Inc.; and (5) its compliance with certain debt covenants," said shareholder rights attorney Hamilton Lindley. "As a result of this disclosure, a class action lawsuit has been filed to recover losses in Magnum Hunter Resources stock."
The securities lawyers of Deans & Lyons have significant experience representing investors nationwide in representative actions involving securities at no cost to its clients. Stockholders with concerns about this Magnum Hunter stock or anyone with information about this situation should contact Hamilton Lindley at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-819-8033.
Hamilton LindleyDeans & Lyons LLP 325 N. Saint Paul Street, Suite 1500 Dallas, TX 75201 (877) 819-8033 Toll Free (214) 965-8500 Telephone (214) 965-8505 Facsimile email@example.com deanslyons.comSOURCE Deans & Lyons LLP
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV