HOUSTON, April 29, 2013 /PRNewswire/ -- EV Energy Partners, L.P. (Nasdaq:EVEP) today announced a cash distribution attributable to the first quarter of 2013 of $0.768 per unit for all of its outstanding units. The distribution will be payable on May 15, 2013, to unit holders of record at the close of business on May 9, 2013.
EV Energy Partners, L.P. is a Houston based master limited partnership engaged in acquiring, producing and developing oil and gas properties. More information about EVEP is available on the Internet at www.evenergypartners.com.
(code #: EVEP/G)
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV